Are you passionate about preparing good wholesome Vegetarian and Vegan food?
The Crafty Crow is a small, friendly Vegetarian cafe and takeaway based in Gatehouse of Fleet, and we would love to hear from you. We offer a range of speciality and Craft Your Own pizza, as well as accompanying side dishes, cakes, ice, cream, teas, and excellent coffee.
We are looking for a part-time cook to help us wow our customers and prepare wholesome tasty Vegetarian and Vegan meals and light-bites. Ideally you will already have experience working in a busy kitchen and can hit the ground running ensuring our customer experience is top-notch!
Working as part of our small and perfectly formed team, you’ll help ensure our excellent standard in customer service, delicious high-quality food and drink and a clean, welcoming atmosphere is maintained. Previous kitchen / cooking / experience is desirable.
• Food hygiene certificate / previous kitchen experience is desirable.
• Able to work evenings and weekends where required
About the role:
As our Cafe Cook you’ll have a fast paced and varied role which includes food preparation, cooking and service of our prescribed menu to our customers. Primarily based within our small open plan kitchen, the role includes food preparation, cooking and serving, along with regular cleaning, record keeping, opening / closing and some stock management. The Crafty Crow operates a shift rota system.
What we offer:
• Industry recognised certified training on Food Hygiene, Allergens will be included where needed, along with company wide in-house induction training which includes Health & Safety, Fire Training, & First Aid.
• Regular performance updates, feedback and training needs analysis will be given.
• 28 days holiday pay
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Company wide staff discount.
Job Type: Part-time
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org