Cafe Crew Server
The Crafty Crow has a vacancy for a part-time Café Crew Server, at our wee café and takeaway based in Gatehouse of Fleet. Our entire menu is Vegetarian with many of our dishes Vegan. We offer a range of speciality and Craft Your Own pizza, as well as accompanying side dishes, cakes, award winning teas, coffee, soft drinks and ice cream. Our food is offered as a dine-in option and also takeaway. We are passionate about our small business, and we want you to be too!
Working as part of our small but perfectly formed team, you’ll help ensure our excellent standard in customer service, delicious high-quality food and drink and a clean, welcoming atmosphere is maintained. Previous kitchen / cooking / barista experience and a keen interest in Vegetarian food / Vegan lifestyle is preferred but not essential.
- Friendly and confident in building a rapport with customers and team.
- Able to work efficiently and autonomously.
- A Can-do attitude with exemplary attention to detail
- Food hygiene certificate / Barista experience preferred but not essential.
- Clean presentable appearance
- Some previous experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Able to work evenings and weekends where required
About the role:
Our Café Crew servers have a fast paced and varied role which includes food preparation, cooking and service of our prescribed menu to our customers. Primarily based within our open plan kitchen, or front of house, the role includes food preparation, cooking and serving, along with regular cleaning, record keeping, opening / closing and some stock management. The Crafty Crow operates a shift rota system
What we offer:
- Industry recognised certified training on Food Hygiene, Allergens will be included, along with company wide in-house induction training which includes Health & Safety, Fire Training, & First Aid.
- Holiday pay & Staff discount.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org